Thursday, September 16, 2010

Taking the time to say hello

Doesn't it feel good when someone pops into your life unexpectedly just to say, "hello".  I had that experience today.  I do some substitute teaching in Federal Way, Washington.  Today, I was teaching at a middle school, and a student popped into my classroom that I knew from a different school last year. He wasn't in my class, but he had seen me standing by the door earlier in the day, and went out of his way at lunch time to come and say hi.  It was a total surprise, as the two schools are literally miles apart.  But it made my day!

Sometimes its the little things that can put a smile on someone's face.  That's why we try to put extra special touches into the encasements we complete.  Sometimes it is something as simple as colored cording around the bottom of a table dome to give it a little extra splash of color.  Our goal is to make each finished product as unique as the customer it was made for, and in the end, we try to make your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment