Sunday, October 3, 2010

An Amazing Weekend!

We had an amazing weekend at the first-time-ever Autumn Wedding Show at Emerald Downs.  Lots of brides, prospective brides, grooms, parents, friends and relatives!  Thank you to all of you who showed such amazing interest in our floral preservation and gown preservation opportunities.  We truly enjoy "educating" brides on this unique methods of preserving memories.

Drawing entries collected.
The winner of our drawing was a "mother"...Cynthia B. of Bonnie Lake.  Congratulations!  Cynthia won a certificate for 1/2 off a gown preservation.  That should help the pocketbook a little bit, Cynthia!

The winner of last month's drawing from the entries at the Tacoma Dome Bridal Expo was Chelee K of Seattle.  Chelee won a gift certificate worth $100 toward preservation services of her choice.

We will be keeping in touch with the folks who showed interest in our products so we can let them know about specials, new products, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I'm fairly certain that this Cynthia B. is my mother! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my dress after my wedding, but with the 1/2 off gown preservation certificate I think you have helped make my decision! You totally just made my day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hunch is correct, Kristi! We're looking forward to helping you with your dress in July. The certificate will go out this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! My mom received the Certificate in the mail today. I'll definitely be in touch as my wedding date gets closer. Thanks again, I look forward to working with you ladies!

    ReplyDelete