Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's gotta be good!

We want our customers to have a beautiful finished product, so we're sending a shadow box back where it came from.  It just wasn't good enough.  Someone hadn't taken the care and time to make the finish everything it could be.  It appears that the craftsman started off well enough, but when he (or she) got to the last side, they just didn't care any more (or maybe they took a break and just forgot to complete it?) 

It got me to wondering about life.  How many times have I started something and just run out of steam before I could become the best I could be?  Can I send me back? I guess that's the difference between things and people.  We really can rededicate ourselves to becoming better.  Sometimes we lose steam, but we can fix that without having to start over at the beginning.  Here's to becoming better a better me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment